Print This Page
We are able to accept residents that -
- are ambulatory or non-ambulatory.
- need assistance from canes or walkers.
- need transportation for medical services.
- are incontinent of bladder or bowel.
- need assistance with bathing.
- need assistance with dressing/grooming.
- have other cognitive impairments.
- may eventually require hospice care.
- are wanderers.
We are not abe to accept residents that -
- need enemas, suppositories, and/or feces impaction removal.
- intermittent positive pressure breathing machine use.
- have active communicable tuberculosis.
- have stage 3 and 4 pressure sores (dermal ulcers).
- need gastrostomy care.
- need naso-gastric tubes.
- have staph infection or other serious infection.
- have tracheotomies.